"It was the most earnest desire of our family that we translate the dream of our beloved father Late Chhogmal Chaudhary into reality. Our father, himself was a religious person blended with a modern approach- a great visionary to establish educational institutions in his native village at Bahal.
My grandfather Late Ballaramji Chaudhary was also a renowned social reformer of his time and carried a philanthropic vision for the upliftment of all sections of the society irrespective of caste, creed and economical standing in Bahal. His appetite for acquiring useful knowledge and virtue instituted him as a role model which always inspires us to work for the social cause.
Ballaram Hanumandas Charitable Trust, the promoter of BRCM educational Institutions in Bahal was established at Kolkata in the year 1977 with the primary objective of social upliftment and educational development in Bahal and the surrounding 150 odd villages.
Ballaram Hanumandas Charitable Trust since its inception has established and is running successfully illustrious educational institutions which is managed under the aegis of BRCM Educational Society, namely"
- BRCM Public School Gyankunj (A day school established in 1987)
- BRCM Public School Vidyagram (A residential boys` school, since 1989)
- BRCM College of Engineering & Technology (A residential College, since 1999)
- GDC Memorial College ( A Co-educational General College, since 2011 )
- RDNL Vidya Mandir ( A Co-educational School for Tiny Tots, since 2009 )